Africa Impact Investing Leaders Forum
London, UK, 2018-10-25
Now in it’s third year, the Africa Impact Investing Leaders Forum 2018 will discuss the latest trends crucial in accelerating impact and achieving sustainable development in the region, with topics focusing on stakeholders’ priorities in the various sectors and new innovative solutions to pressing issues, that meet consumers needs while examining the progress made by participating impact investors and enterprises.
Dr. Falconer will participate on the panel, “Achieving the SDGs: Blended Finance, People-First PPP and Impact Investing,” along with:
- Suleiman Kiggundu, Regional Director – Africa, CDC Group
- Marko van Waveren, PFAN Partnership Manager, UNIDO
- Anand Chiplunkar, former Director, CWA Urban & Water Division, Asian Development Bank
- Babatomiwa Adesida, Private Sector & Philanthropy, SDG Fund – UNDP
The panel discussion will cover the following topics:
• How are blended finance, people-first PPPs and impact investing aligned?
• Closing the gap: their roles in achieving the SDGs in Africa – the goal to leave no one behind protecting the planet and promoting economic growth
• What are the most appropriate mechanism to deploy and price them?
• What is in it for impact investors?
For more information, or to register for the event, visit aiilf.com