Global Solar Finance & Investment: Emerging PV Markets
CPI’s Senior Analyst, Padraig Oliver will be speaking at the ‘Global Solar Finance & Investment’ event hosted by Solar Energy Events in London during the following panel:
19 June, 9:30 – 10:30
Green Bond issuance is up an impressive 32.3% in 2017. The total volume of green bonds more than doubled in 2016 to $93bn, according to rating agency Moody’s, which forecasts that it will rise again in 2017 to $120bn. This session will ask:
- How is the green bond market changing?
- Who are the major issuers and who’s buying them?
- Are we going to see a rise in sovereign green bonds?
- Where are green bonds located, who’s issuing them, and how is this changing?
- What kind of projects are we seeing investment into?
More information: http://globalfinance.solarenergyevents.com/programme/