OECD Forum on Green Finance and Investment
Dr. Barbara Buchner, Executive Director of Climate Finance at Climate Policy Initiative, will moderate a panel discussion at the OECD Forum on Green Finance and Investment on November 14, 2018 in Paris.
This annual event convenes leading actors across the green finance community to help catalyze and support the transition to a green, low-emissions and climate-resilient global economy.
Barbara will moderate the high-level panel, “Renewable energy opportunities and the SDGs,” which will cover the alignment of financial flows with the Paris Agreement and SDGs in emerging economies.
Other speakers for this session include:
- Rachel Kyte (CEO, Sustainable Energy for All)
- Jorge Moreira da Silva (Director, Development Cooperation Directorate, OECD)
- Obaid Amrane (Board Member, Moroccan Agency for Sustainable Energy (MASEN)
- Michael Schneider (Co-CEO/Co-Founder, Econnext, Germany)
- Emma Sri Martini (President Director, PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur, Indonesia)
For more information, please visit the OECD website.