Renewable Energy Finance Forum West, 2015 – Yieldcos panel discussion
Four Seasons Hotel, San Francisco, 2015-11-06
CPI’s Uday Varadarajan will participate in a panel about yieldcos, from 3:15 to 4:15 pm on Nov. 6.
Click here for the full agenda and to register for REFF West.
SESSION 10: ARE YIELDCOS THE NEW NORMAL OR JUST A BUBBLE?
Perspectives from renewable energy developers, investors, and analysts
The use of private and tax equity financing remains central to the growth of renewables. Yieldcos have emerged as an appealing solution to drive down the cost of capital and attract a new set of investors. This session will discuss the successes and challenges that yieldcos face as more emerge.
- Do we need MLP applicability?
- What impact will rising interest rates have on the yieldco business model?
- How yieldcos are consolidating US renewable ownership and what that means
- Is there a concern among industry players about market saturation? How much investor demand is there for yieldcos?
- Is there an asset price bubble forming as yieldcos look to third parties to acquire assets?
- Matt Cheney, Chief Executive Officer, CleanPath Ventures